Work.Live.Leicestershire can help you build a better rural future through learning, training and employment opportunities. Providing specialist advice and practical support we tailor our service to help you achieve:
- Job searching, employment and business start-ups
- Engagment in volunteering, education and training
- Networking and communication skills
- Improving health and wellbeing
- Increasing confidence and motivation
- Building your knowledge, experience and skills.
- Travel support to access the right opportunities for you
We are currently operating in Hinckley and Bosworth and North West Leicestershire with plans to extend services to other parts of the county. For more information about what services are available to you, please contact us or alternatively visit our updated list of services on our target areas page.
For mental health or specialist support outside of our service, please visit our self help page.